Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for Another Writer

Hello all.  I am posting this here first and depending on what kind of responses I get I might expand out to craigslist.  I am looking for another blogger to join my little project here.  This is, at the moment, a non-paying position.  Hopefully that will change in the future.

I am looking for someone that can submit an article once a week.  I would like to edit this article, but I will not silence or change your voice.  Overall I am just looking for someone with an opinion that can meet a deadline.  Preferred length of the editorials are somewhere around 750-1000 words, but that is not firm as of yet.  You do not have to agree with all of our politics nor am I looking to censor here.  The only thing that I do ask is that you have a humanistic viewpoint, whether secular or sacred, I do not care about.  This is a website that as you can see by the title is based on reason and humanism, not lies and ignorance.

Near the bottom of the page is a link to a contact form if you are interested.  I would like your name, contact info, and if you have links to some sample writings or just add some into the email.  If you have opinions on how or why to change this site, I will gladly accept those as well.  I am posting here because I would like to give my readers the first crack at this, but if I do not get any replies, then I guess I will go outside of our little circle to find someone. 

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is not really the forum, but I had to share this link:
    http://airamerica.com/really/12-17-2009/cheney-shoots-santa/

    If you find this hilarious, then you are probably perfect to write for this site!

    ReplyDelete