Friday, April 1, 2011

Day9 is the Man

This is a short post, but a long video.  I am a huge fan of games as a whole.  I play a lot of board games and I used to play a lot of video games, but now I am basically down to one:
StarCraft 2

StarCraft: Brood War was a staple of my childhood and I played it constantly for many years.  Since StarCraft 2 came out last year I have played it and I run the internal company league at work.  I love it.  I love the game, the theory, the community, and just thinking about it.  It is real-time chess with a ton more excitement.  Anyway, as a fan, I am also a huge fan of the American StarCraft Major-domo Mr. Sean Plott, known by his handle Day9. 

Once reason I love him is for the video that I am restreaming below.  Whether or not you love games, just listen to the man because the insight into personal growth and family is the real message of this.  Thanks to the community and thanks to you Sean!

No comments:

Post a Comment