Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spread the Word

As a huge fan of comic books and as a huge fan of original graphic novels (See:...the End of a Decade.) I have to report this video for you all.  I know that I have readers out there are don't give two shits about comics and the art of graphical storytelling, but I do and at least watch the video for its humor value.  Thanks!



It is a fact that while Marvel and DC squabble about who is the top company and sell their supes to every product imaginable, there are a ton of awesome publishing houses that produce wonderful content with art, depth, and a message.

If you have never really read comics or love comics, but what to read something beautiful and creative but don't know what to look for, please comment or email me and I will give you a great reading list along with good publishers to keep your eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment